Louisville Slugger Field276 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 401 E Main St, Louisville, KY 40202, United States Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5022122287
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Stadium, Family And Kids
The Louisville Slugger field celebrates its long love for Baseball even today and when in the city, do catch a Baseball match here live. The huge field has a seating capacity of around 8000 people and is known for a fan-following of its own!
The ball park is also known for its view of Indiana and the Ohio River while you experience the sports pulse of the city. Whether you are a fan of the game, or simply a curious traveler (or an architect lover), a visit here is part of the ‘Louisville experience’.
Entrance Ticket Details For Louisville Slugger Field
- Prices vary per match. Visit the official website for ticket prices and for purchasing tickets.
Louisville Slugger Field Hours
- For match schedules, visits the official website.
How to Reach Louisville Slugger Field
- Bus: At E Main @ S Preston or at Slugger Field Parking
- By Car
- By Renting a Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Louisville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Louisville and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Louisville Slugger Field Address: 401 E Main St, Louisville, KY 40202, United States
- Louisville Slugger Field Contact Number: +1-5022122287
- Louisville Slugger Field Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Louisville Slugger Field(preferred time): 11:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Louisville Slugger Field: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
18.21% of people who visit Louisville include Louisville Slugger Field in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
52.94% of people start their Louisville Slugger Field visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Louisville Slugger Field
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Louisville Slugger Field
People normally club together Flame Run Glass Studio And Gallery and Muhammad Ali Center while planning their visit to Louisville Slugger Field.