Louisville Zoo918 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1100 Trevilian Way, Louisville, KY 40213, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5024592181
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Zoo, Family And Kids
A moderate sized Zoo, the Louisville City loves the place for its wide variety of animals taken care in its premises. The children are kept entertained with educational tours and interactive yet safe enclosures to see the animals up close.
- Animals like Antelopes, Bears, Camel, Armadillo among others.
- Birds including Dove Variety, Cranes and other colorful birds.
- Reptiles including Anacondas and Alligators.
The place is perfect for animal lovers or if you are visiting with children.
Louisville Zoo Travel Tips
- You cannot be intoxicated while visiting the Zoo and Children are recommended to be with an adult at all times.
- For more safety tips at the Zoo, visits the official website.
Entrance Ticket Details For Louisville Zoo
November to February:
- Adults (12–59 years)- USD 9.95
- Children (3–11 years)- USD 6.95
- Senior (60+ years)- USD 6.95
March to June:
- Adults (12–59 years)- USD 16.25
- Children (3–11 years)- USD 11.75
- Senior (60+ years)- USD 11.75
Safari Ticket from Spring to October:
- Adults (12–59 years) – USD 21.95
- Children (3–11 years) – USD 18.95
- Senior (60+ years) – USD 18.95
For more prices visit the official website.
Louisville Zoo Hours
- June and July “Twilight Hours”: Thursday, Friday and Saturday: Enter Zoo from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm (You must exit Zoo by 8 pm
- For more timings visits the official website.
How to Reach Louisville Zoo
- Bus: At Louisville Zoo
- By Car
- By Renting a Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Louisville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Louisville and book an accommodation of your choice.
66.72% of people who visit Louisville include Louisville Zoo in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
70.42% of people start their Louisville Zoo visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Louisville Zoo
93.57% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Louisville Zoo
Louisville Zoo Reviews & Ratings
If you reserve tickets for a specified time and the weather is not good at that time. Can you come a little later than the time picked on the same day? I am a zoo member.Answer Report Abuse
do you have electric ride for handy cap peopleAnswer Report Abuse
I am not sure about an electric ride, but wheelchairs are available to rent on a first-come-first-served basis. Free tram shuttle service is also available here.Report Abuse
what is the price from july to septemberAnswer Report Abuse
The admission prices of Louisville Zoo from March 23rd to October 31st are 17.75 USD per adult (12-59), 12.75 USD per child (3-11), 12.75 USD per senior (60 and above). These prices are applicable for weekdays only. The weekend prices are 18.75 USD per adult, 13.75 USD per child and senior citizen. Children who are aged 2 or below, have free entrance. Also, if you buy the tickets online from their official website, you will get the tickets at a discounted price.Report Abuse