Louisville ZooCurrently Open [Closes at 04:00 pm]
- Address: 1100 Trevilian Way, Louisville, KY 40213, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5024592181
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Zoo, Family And Kids
Louisville Zoo - Review
A moderate sized Zoo, the Louisville City loves the place for its wide variety of animals taken care in its premises. The children are kept entertained with educational tours and interactive yet safe enclosures to see the animals up close.
- Animals like Antelopes, Bears, Camel, Armadillo among others.
- Birds including Dove Variety, Cranes and other colorful birds.
- Reptiles including Anacondas and Alligators.
The place is perfect for animal lovers or if you are visiting with children.
Louisville Zoo Information
- You cannot be intoxicated while visiting the Zoo and Children are recommended to be with an adult at all times.
- For more safety tips at the Zoo, visits the official website.
Louisville Zoo Ticket Prices
November to February:
- Adults (12–59 years)- USD 9.95
- Children (3–11 years)- USD 6.95
- Senior (60+ years)- USD 6.95
March to June:
- Adults (12–59 years)- USD 16.25
- Children (3–11 years)- USD 11.75
- Senior (60+ years)- USD 11.75
Safari Ticket from Spring to October:
- Adults (12–59 years) – USD 21.95
- Children (3–11 years) – USD 18.95
- Senior (60+ years) – USD 18.95
For more prices visit the official website.
Louisville Zoo Hours
- June and July “Twilight Hours”: Thursday, Friday and Saturday: Enter Zoo from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm (You must exit Zoo by 8 pm
- For more timings visits the official website.
How To reach Louisville Zoo by Public Transport
- Bus: At Louisville Zoo
- By Car
- By Renting a Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Louisville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Louisville and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Louisville Zoo
88.78% of people who visit Louisville include Louisville Zoo in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
70.42% of people start their Louisville Zoo visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Louisville Zoo
93.57% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Louisville Zoo
Louisville Zoo Trips
Louisville Zoo, Louisville Reviews
There were some animals we didn't get to see, and some exhibits were being renovated but it was still a really cool day trip. The seal show was cute. Wish the bears had come out. Didn't see the polar bear or any other bears either. At the end of the day, we will definitely be back!! Oh, and that rope obstacle course?? The kids loved it!! 💛💜
The animals seem well cared for and paths through the zoo are well maintained. The route through the zoo is not confusing and there is plenty of shade. They have a playground area for the kiddos that is top notch. They run specials on earth day for $1 admission to so if you don't mind a crowd it's not out of reach for anyone to spend a day of great family fun here.
Attended Halloween Party. Characters were really awesome. Staff was abundant and friendly. Kids got some candy, but not a lot. Enough to make it worth while for them, but no candy left over for the parents :-). Bring a camera, take your time and make memories! Traffic was existing, but managed very well.
The zoo is great. Great time for kids and adults alike. If you are going to visit more than once per year it pays to get the membership. And if you have kids, get the gold membership. Free unlimited train and carousel rides included.
I went to brew at the Zoo with a group of friends and it was awesome! I had my doubts it was going to be worth the $60 a tick, but my wildest expectations were surpassed. They had tons of breweries there from all over the country and a very diverse selection of beers. There was even free food from various restaurants and tons of water stations serving cold bottles of water. I can definitely see myself doing this again.