Riverside Farnsley-moremen Landing33 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 7410 Moorman Rd, Louisville, KY 40272, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5029356809
- Ticket Price: 6 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids
Originally a 300-acre area of land, the Riverside Farnsley-Moremen Landing was where people travelling by the Ohio River stopped for fuel, food or rest. Today the much smaller area is a result of the division among the heirs of the owner.
The place has a beautiful 19th century house and detached Kitchen which is open for public. However, the highlight remains the archaeological findings found in the stretch of land next to Ohio River. The findings include prehistoric articles and traces of campsites and even today many archeological workshops are carried out here.
For tourists, the place is an ideal spot to unwind and spend some time with nature.
Riverside Farnsley-moremen Landing Travel Tips
- Carry drinking water.
Entrance Ticket Details For Riverside Farnsley-moremen Landing
- Adults: USD 6
- Seniors (60+ Age): USD 5.00
- Children (Ages 6-12): USD 3
- Free for children under 5 years old.
- Family Rate: USD15.00 (2 Adults with up to 3 children under age 18)
- Group Rates are available with an advance reservation.
- Special rates apply for school program. Visit the official website for more information.
Riverside Farnsley-moremen Landing Hours
Riverside, the Farnsley-Moremen Landing offers guided tours:
- Tuesday – Saturday: 10:00 am to 4:30 pm, year-round.
- Sundays: 1.00 pm to 4:30 pm (March – November)
- Closed on Sundays (December through February)
- Tours begin in the Visitors Center at half past the hour. The last tour takes place at 3:30 pm every day.
Grounds are open sunrise to sunset seven days a week, year-round.
- Tuesday to Saturday from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
How to Reach Riverside Farnsley-moremen Landing
- By Bus: At Dixie @ Moorman
- By Car
- By renting a bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Louisville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Louisville and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.07% of people who visit Louisville include Riverside Farnsley-moremen Landing in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
85.71% of people start their Riverside Farnsley-moremen Landing visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Riverside Farnsley-moremen Landing
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Riverside Farnsley-moremen Landing
Riverside Farnsley-Moremen Landing Reviews & Ratings
Such in interesting place along Ohio River tucked way back out of main thoroughfare. Lots of great family history dating way back to pre Civil War days. Lovely ground. Worth the extra drive.
We love coming to visit here. The grounds are amazing and the house is beautiful.
I love this place it is the best place to go play Pokemon Pokemon are everywhere community of Pokemon cards are always willing to ride with you in the park attendance are very nice
Very nice to take the kids too. We all had a great time learning about history and several fun a activites. Also offer buggy rides certain days.
It's a great place to draw and be with your wife, I'm born again