The Big Four Bridge912 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1101 River Road, Louisville, KY 40202, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bridge, Walking Area, Family And Kids
The Big Four Bridge is a romantic bridge lit up after twilight to make the pedestrian and biking area an after-dark marvel. The bridge connects Indiana and Kentucky and is one of the urban spectacles in the city! The Louisville ramp is 1,181 feet long while the bridge covers a length of 2500 feet.
The place is loved for its romantic ambience and the adjoining park is lovely to walk through during evenings. Whether you decide to take a bike ride through the bridge or walk through its grandeur, the place is a must!
Entrance Ticket Details For The Big Four Bridge
- Individuals and organizations have an opportunity to choose a color scheme to be displayed for an evening for a fee that benefits Waterfront Park.
The Big Four Bridge Hours
- Park hours: 6:00 am to 11:00 pm
How to Reach The Big Four Bridge
- Bus: At Story @ Adams (Located 1.8 miles away/ around 3 kilometers)
- By Car
- By Renting a Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Louisville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Louisville and book an accommodation of your choice.
66.28% of people who visit Louisville include The Big Four Bridge in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
39.84% of people start their The Big Four Bridge visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The Big Four Bridge
81.15% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Big Four Bridge