Speed Art Museum50 Votes Currently Open
The Speed Art Museum is one of the most popular museums in Louisville’s owing to its sheer variety of collections and exquisite art pieces made by popular artists from all over the world. If you are looking for the one place which will offer the best of world art, a visit here will leave you speechless for sure.
- Art of Ancient Cultures
- African Art exhibition
- Native American Art collection
- European Art
- Kentucky Collection dating back to early 19th century
Speed Art Museum Travel Tips
- Other Contact No: +1 (502) 634-2700
Entrance Ticket Details For Speed Art Museum
- Adults: USD 12
- Kids (Age 4 – 17): USD 8
- Kids (Age 3 & Under): Free
- Senior Citizens: USD 8
- Military Personnel: USD 8
- Special Exhibitions: USD 8 for members
- Admission on Sundays is free.
- Highlights Tour: Free
Speed Art Museum Hours
- Highlights tour: 1.00 pm from Tuesday to Sunday.
How to Reach Speed Art Museum
- Bus: At S 3rd, opposite Ekstrom Library
- By Car
- By renting a bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Louisville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Louisville and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.63% of people who visit Louisville include Speed Art Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
38.46% of people start their Speed Art Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Speed Art Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Speed Art Museum
People normally club together Kentucky Derby Museum and Bulleit Frontier Whiskey Experience At Stitzel-Weller while planning their visit to Speed Art Museum.