The museum depicts the story of the company’s contribution to offer safe drinking water, its memorabilia and the technology used for the purpose. A walk through the ‘science of water’ in the urban context takes your though detailed photos, films, movies and information- from the science used to the engineering breakthroughs!
Visit to the active pump station.
The place is ideal for children and adults alike and is an educational experience.
Entrance Ticket Details For Water Works Museum
- Adults (Ages 18-59): USD 5.00
- Seniors (Ages 60+): USD 4.00
- Youth (Ages 6 - 17): USD 3.00
- Free admission for Children under five years.
- Free admission for Teachers/Educators (with valid ID).
- USD 2 for discount with valid college or current/retired ID.
- Guided tours of the Steam Engine Room in Pumping Station 3 are included with the price of admission.
- Private group tours are available during regular museum hours but must be scheduled in advance. A minimum of 10 people is required for a private group tour.
How to Reach Water Works Museum
- By Bus: At Country Club @ Zorn
- By Car
- By renting a bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Louisville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Louisville and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.12% of people who visit Louisville include Water Works Museum in their plan
40% of people start their Water Works Museum visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Water Works Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Water Works Museum
People normally club together Museum Of The American Printing House For The Blind and Zachary Taylor National Cemetery while planning their visit to Water Works Museum.