Les Halles De LourdesCurrently Open
- Address: Place du Champ Commun, 65100 Lourdes, France Map
- Timings: 06:30 am - 01:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-562425411
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Outdoors, Landmark, Food And Drinks, Market, Family And Kids
Located right at the centre of the city, the architectural work of the market set an example of perfect metallic work from the late 19th century. This market is an important place for regular vendors of the city. Take a trip into this market. You get all kinds of vendors selling both foods and other items.
Les Halles De Lourdes Travel Tips
- The market remain open on holidays during summer time.
- During winter, the market is not open on Sunday.
Les Halles De Lourdes Hours
- Its open in winters at 6:30am–1pm (except Sunday)
How to Reach Les Halles De Lourdes
- From the nearby bus station Lourdes-Place Capdevielle, it will take only 3 minutes to reach the market.
- Somprou Daniel
- Garden Ice Cafe
- London Pub
- Cafe Brasserie Le Barcelonne
- Le Palacio
- Cafe Leffe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lourdes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lourdes and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Les Halles De Lourdes Address: Place du Champ Commun, 65100 Lourdes, France
- Les Halles De Lourdes Contact Number: +33-562425411
- Les Halles De Lourdes Timing: 06:30 am - 01:00 pm
- Best time to visit Les Halles De Lourdes(preferred time): 07:30 am - 10:00 am
- Time required to visit Les Halles De Lourdes: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
65.34% of people who visit Lourdes include Les Halles De Lourdes in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
41.06% of people start their Les Halles De Lourdes visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Les Halles De Lourdes
92.73% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Les Halles De Lourdes
People normally club together The Baths and Pic Du Jer Funicular while planning their visit to Les Halles De Lourdes.