Maison Paternelle De Sainte- Bernadette-moulin De Boly, Lourdes
About Maison Paternelle De Sainte- Bernadette-moulin De Boly, Lourdes
Maison Paternelle De Sainte- Bernadette-moulin De Boly, Lourdes - Address, Phone Number
Address: 12 rue Bernadette Soubirous, 65100 Lourdes
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 09:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
Added 3.5K times in trip plans
Art Gallery, Museum, Educational Site, Historical Site, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
It is Boly Water-mil where Bernadette (St. Bernadette Soubirous- before whom Virgin Mary appeared ) was born in January, 1844, one year after her parents (Louise Casterot and Francois Soubirous) got married. She spent 10 years of her childhood in that mill. You can still see the bedroom where Bernadette was born.
How To reach Maison Paternelle De Sainte- Bernadette-moulin De Boly by Public Transport
- From Lourdes – Gare SNCF, you can walk for 9 minutes to reach the destination. If you are coming by car, it will take you around 4 minutes.
Restaurants Near Maison Paternelle De Sainte- Bernadette-moulin De Boly
- Amma Restaurant
- Cafe Le Geneve
- BarraquePoublanc Madeleine Jeanne
- Munoz L Europeen
- Le Navarre
- Eleanor Salon De The
- Pascal Fajardo Dominique Francoise
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lourdes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lourdes and book an accommodation of your choice.
Maison Paternelle De Sainte- Bernadette-Moulin De Boly, Lourdes Reviews - Write a Review
It's nice to see and interesting to know the story.
A must visit monument in Lourdes, the mill is still kept for us to go back to the memories
Very humbling experience.
Beautiful little shrine/museum. A must see.
- Nearby Attractions
- Maison Natale De Bernard Palissy
- Best Western Hotel Beausejour
- Lutetia Hotel
- Hôtel Saint-jean-baptiste
- Hotel-restaurant Du Rocher
- Pic Du Jer (lourdes)
- Paroisse De Lourdes
- Lourdes Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Lourdes
- What to See in 48 Hours in Lourdes
- What to See in 72 Hours in Lourdes
- How to Spend 5 Days in Lourdes
- How to Spend 6 Days in Lourdes
- How to Spend 7 Days in Lourdes