Musee De Cire De LourdesCurrently Open [Closes at 06:30 pm]
- Address: 87 rue de la Grotte, 65100 Lourdes, France
- Timings: 09:30 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +33-562943374
- Ticket Price: 8 EUR
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Museum, Outdoors, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Architecture , Arts And Crafts, Specialty Museum
Musee De Cire De Lourdes - Review
This museum is also popularly known as Wax Museum of Lourdes and has become one of the important tourist sites for travellers. The museum displays 18 scenes and around 100 life size wax figures depicting stories of the Christ and life of Bernadette (St. Bernadette Soubirous- before whom Virgin Mary appeared ).
Highlighted feature – A true copy of the reliquary in which Saint Bernadette rests in Nevers, made of wax has been kept.
Musee De Cire De Lourdes Information
- Opening on Wednesday and Sunday at 10:00 am.
- Service tourist train during this season are available.
- You can make payments in cash or via cards.
- Guided tour in English, Spanish, German, Italian, Polish, French, Dutch, Portuguese are available.
- Audio guided tour in English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, French and Dutch are available.
Musee De Cire De Lourdes Ticket Prices
- Child: 4€
- Student: 5€
- Youth (12-18 years): 5€
How To reach Musee De Cire De Lourdes by Public Transport
- Nearby Bus Station – Lourdes - Place Capdevielle. From here, it will take around 10 minutes to walk down to the museum. else it will take 3 minutes if you come by car.
Restaurants Near Musee De Cire De Lourdes
- Brasserie de la Grotte
- Bar BrasserieL’Eden
- Cafe Au Roi Albert
- La Table de Febus
- Bar Restaurant Le Jeanne d’Arc
- Asian Delices
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lourdes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lourdes and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Musee De Cire De Lourdes
86.7% of people who visit Lourdes include Musee De Cire De Lourdes in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
63.24% of people start their Musee De Cire De Lourdes visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Musee De Cire De Lourdes
64% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Musee De Cire De Lourdes
Musee De Cire De Lourdes Trips
Musee De Cire De Lourdes, Lourdes Reviews
Excellent place to visit. I highly recommend it.
Good for kids .. worth for paying .. documentry available different languages .. must see those who visit Lourdes ..
Nice views at the end of the visit.
Very topical to Lourdes, not everyone will like it !
Must see attraction