Musee De Lourdes417 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 11 rue de l'Egalite, 65100 Lourdes, France Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-241235000
- Ticket Price: 7 EUR
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Do you wish to know more about Lourdes and its people? If yes, a visit to this museum should be a must see for you. The museum tells about the history of Lourdes in 1858 (at the time of apparitions) through wax models. You get to see period costumes, their culture, old trades and so on.
Musee De Lourdes Travel Tips
- Payment for the tickets can be made in cash, credit cards, postal service or via bank.
- Audioguide is available in English, German, Spanish, Italian, Polish, French, Dutch and Portugal.
Entrance Ticket Details For Musee De Lourdes
- Children: 3.5€
- Students: 5€
- For disabled people: 5€
- Family rate: 16.5€
How to Reach Musee De Lourdes
- Nearby Bus Station– Lourdes– Place Capdevielle. From there, you can hire a cab and it will take you 4 minutes to reach the museum.
- Brasserie Le Versailles
- Pizza Da Marco
- Le Cabanon
- Da CarpeneGiovani
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lourdes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lourdes and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Musee De Lourdes Address: 11 rue de l'Egalite, 65100 Lourdes, France
- Musee De Lourdes Contact Number: +33-241235000
- Musee De Lourdes Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Musee De Lourdes Price: 7 EUR
- Best time to visit Musee De Lourdes(preferred time): 03:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Musee De Lourdes: 00:45 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
28.62% of people who visit Lourdes include Musee De Lourdes in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
81.13% of people start their Musee De Lourdes visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Musee De Lourdes
85.44% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Musee De Lourdes
People normally club together Musee Sainte-bernadette and Musee Christi while planning their visit to Musee De Lourdes.