The BathsCurrently Closed
- Address: Piscined Du Sanctuaire Notre Dame De Lourdes, 65100 Lourdes, France
- Timings: 08:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-0562427878
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
The Baths - Review
It is this bath that holds the spiritual Lourdes water. People from all over the world come here to take a dip into this water to purify themselves. According to the history, the Lourdes water is that water which flows from a spring in the Grotto of Massabielle (the shrine) in the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes. Pilgrims often comes to take a dip as a step for the confession. Once they approach the bath, they are asked to present their petitions.
The Baths Information
- You are required to pay any entry fee to take a dip into the water.
- During summer and the days of feast, you should go to the bath one hour prior the opening times.
- You don’t need to bring any swimsuits.
How To reach The Baths by Public Transport
- Nearby Bus Stop: BigorrePyrenees. From there, if you hire a car, it will take only 6 minutes.
Restaurants Near The Baths
- Del Fiacco
- DeuxFreres Restaurant & Pizza
- Restaurant Hamelin
- L'etoile De Rigaud
- Restaurant Mont Rigaud
- Dairy Queen Yvon Leduc
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lourdes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lourdes and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting The Baths
95% of people who visit Lourdes include The Baths in their plan
45.79% of people start their The Baths visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see The Baths
59.67% of people prefer walking in order to reach The Baths
People normally club together Maison Paternelle De Sainte- Bernadette-Moulin De Boly and Grotte De Massabielle while planning their visit to The Baths.
People also prefer to start their day with The Baths.
The Baths Trips
The Baths, Lourdes Reviews
All QuestionsThe baths
Where are the baths located?Answer Report Abuse
The Baths are located at Piscined Du Sanctuaire Notre Dame De Lourdes, 65100 Lourdes, France.Report Abuse