The Baths, Lourdes
About The Baths, Lourdes
The Baths, Lourdes - Address, Phone Number
Address: Piscined Du Sanctuaire Notre Dame De Lourdes, 65100 Lourdes
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 08:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 5.2K times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
It is this bath that holds the spiritual Lourdes water. People from all over the world come here to take a dip into this water to purify themselves. According to the history, the Lourdes water is that water which flows from a spring in the Grotto of Massabielle (the shrine) in the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes. Pilgrims often comes to take a dip as a step for the confession. Once they approach the bath, they are asked to present their petitions.
The Baths Information
- You are required to pay any entry fee to take a dip into the water.
- During summer and the days of feast, you should go to the bath one hour prior the opening times.
- You don’t need to bring any swimsuits.
How To reach The Baths by Public Transport
- Nearby Bus Stop: BigorrePyrenees. From there, if you hire a car, it will take only 6 minutes.
Restaurants Near The Baths
- Del Fiacco
- DeuxFreres Restaurant & Pizza
- Restaurant Hamelin
- L'etoile De Rigaud
- Restaurant Mont Rigaud
- Dairy Queen Yvon Leduc
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lourdes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lourdes and book an accommodation of your choice.
The Baths, Lourdes Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Village Des Jeunes
- Maison Natale De Bernard Palissy
- Best Western Hotel Beausejour
- Lutetia Hotel
- Hôtel Saint-jean-baptiste
- Hotel-restaurant Du Rocher
- Pic Du Jer (lourdes)
- Lourdes Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Lourdes
- What to See in 48 Hours in Lourdes
- What to See in 72 Hours in Lourdes
- How to Spend 5 Days in Lourdes
- How to Spend 6 Days in Lourdes
- How to Spend 7 Days in Lourdes