National Trust - Chiddingstone Village45 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Chiddingstone Rd, Edenbridge TN8 7AH, UK, Lower Upnor, United Kingdom Map
- Phone: +44-1732750169
- Tags: Village, Family And Kids
National Trust’s Chiddingstone Village in Lower Upnor is a great place to visit if you happen to find yourself in Chiddingstone in the UK. One of the oldest Kent villages in the country, the Chiddingstone Village has a history going back to the twelfth century. A beautiful recreation of a Tudor-style village, Chiddingstone has several buildings of historical significance that will interest you, including a castle, a pub, and a post office. The beautiful gardens in the village are a great place to relax. There is also a tea room in the village where you can get refreshments at decent prices.
- National Trust - Chiddingstone Village Address: Chiddingstone Rd, Edenbridge TN8 7AH, UK, Lower Upnor, United Kingdom
- National Trust - Chiddingstone Village Contact Number: +44-1732750169
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!