Luang Prabang Library86 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Sisavangvong Road, Luang Prabang, Laos Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +856-71254813
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Library, Family And Kids
Situated in the town of Luang Prabang is the Luang Prabang public library which aims at promoting reading among the kids and adults of the town of Luang Prabang as well as the many nearby villages. Most of the rural community of Laos is poor and cannot afford buying books and other reading material. This library is funded by the government of Laos along with a few foreign charities. The library also operates Children’s Library Boats which brings books to children from over 75 villages that are situated along the Mekong River.
Luang Prabang Library Travel Tips
- Kindly maintain silence once inside the library.
- Once here, donate book and cash if you can.
How to Reach Luang Prabang Library
- By car
- By bike
- By tuktuk
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Luang Prabang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Luang Prabang and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Luang Prabang Library Address: Sisavangvong Road, Luang Prabang, Laos
- Luang Prabang Library Contact Number: +856-71254813
- Luang Prabang Library Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Luang Prabang Library(preferred time): 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Luang Prabang Library: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
12.68% of people who visit Luang Prabang include Luang Prabang Library in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
51.43% of people start their Luang Prabang Library visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Luang Prabang Library
57.14% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Luang Prabang Library
People normally club together Wat Mai and Mount Phousi while planning their visit to Luang Prabang Library.