Monument Of President SouphanouvongCurrently Open
- Address: Naviengkham Village, Luang Prabang 0600, Laos Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Monument, Family And Kids
This monument is dedicated to President Souphanouvong who was born in Luang Prabng in the early 20th century. He, along with his two brothers Prince Souvanna Phouma and Prince Boun Oum of Champasak were called the “Three Princes”. President Souphanouvong, also called the Red Prince, was one of the favourites of the people of Laos as he fought against the Americans and the King. The Monument of President Souphanouvong is made in bronze and has a park surrounding it. There are many interesting facts about the president that are mentioned here regarding his childhood, how he became the president and the tale of falling out of the two brothers.
How to Reach Monument Of President Souphanouvong
- On foot
- By car
- By bike
- By tuktuk
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Luang Prabang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Luang Prabang and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Monument Of President Souphanouvong Address: Naviengkham Village, Luang Prabang 0600, Laos
- Monument Of President Souphanouvong Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Monument Of President Souphanouvong(preferred time): 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Monument Of President Souphanouvong: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!