Wat Hosian VoravihaneCurrently Open
- Address: Luang Prabang, Laos
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Wat Hosian Voravihane is a complex of temples in the town of Luang Prabang. This temple complex has a main entrance, a stupa, a main temple, other smaller temples, school and some quarters where the monks live and meditate. To enter the temple, you will need to climb a short flight of stairs that is lined with silver nagas. The exteriors of the temple look rich and stunning with their gilded walls. The roof is supported by circular columns which are very intricately painted and imbedded with precious stones. Visit Wat Hosian Voravihane and spend some quiet time here.
Wat Hosian Voravihane Travel Tips
- Check for ‘Remove Shoes’ sign before entering the temple.
- Once inside the temple, maintain silence.
How to Reach Wat Hosian Voravihane
- On foot
- By car
- By bike
- By tuktuk
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Luang Prabang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Luang Prabang and book an accommodation of your choice.