Prairie Dog Town109 Votes Currently Open
- Address: MacKenzie Park Rd, Lubbock, TX 79401, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-8067752673
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Nature
Prairie Dog Town located in Lubbock in USA is a major attraction for wildlife lovers. Established in 1935, this park has been known for featuring prairie dogs and interpretive signage. This park started with four dogs and two burrows and was the first protected prairie dog colony of its kind. Prairie Dog Town consists of several viewing areas, parking space, fencing and irrigation facilities perfect for establishing native grasses for prairie dogs. At present, the place has been renovated and hence its gives visitors a good time inside the town by watching their favourite prairie dogs and burrowing owls.
How to Reach Prairie Dog Town
- Rented Car/Taxi
- Prairie Dog Town Address: MacKenzie Park Rd, Lubbock, TX 79401, USA, United States
- Prairie Dog Town Contact Number: +1-8067752673
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
73.65% of people who visit Lubbock include Prairie Dog Town in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
58.33% of people start their Prairie Dog Town visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Prairie Dog Town
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Prairie Dog Town
People normally club together Mackenzie Park and Buddy Holly Statue And West Texas Walk Of Fame while planning their visit to Prairie Dog Town.