Park Wroclawski4 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Wrocławska 1, 59-300 Lubin, Poland Map
- Phone: +48-767208981
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
A must-visit place in Poland’s city of Lubin is the Wroclawski Park. The history of the park goes back to the nineteenth century and it is considered to be one of the largest park complexes in the city of Lubin. Today, the renovated Park Wroclawski includes not just lush gardens as part of the premises but also a zoo with aviaries and different local animals. It also has a small pond and a dinosaur park. The massive dinosaur replicas are terrifying and exciting in equal measure and make for a great feature. The park also features a restaurant where great snacks and refreshments are available for visitors.
- Park Wroclawski Address: Wrocławska 1, 59-300 Lubin, Poland
- Park Wroclawski Contact Number: +48-767208981
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!