Via Fillungo868 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Etnea Street, Lucca, Italy
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Historical Site, Architecture , Old Town
This street takes its name from Garfagnana’s Fillongo Castle. A stroll here is a perfect way to explore the allure of the old Lucca. Even if you don’t want to enter the number of important places on the street, observe them from outside while you walk. When on this unique street, the places to visit are:
- Palazzo Manzi- a patrician home created in the 15th century
- Church of San Cristoforo- an austere faced church belonging to the 11th century. A restored exhibition space for events and concerts.
- Accademia dei Collegati’- a prestigious theatre
- Clock tower of Lucida Mansi
Via Fillungo Travel Tips
- The theatre is closed for safety reasons and can be observed from outside.
- The Palazzo Manzi and the clock tower has separate entry fees.
How to Reach Via Fillungo
- By bus
- Eno Ristorante Micheloni
- Casina delle Rose
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lucca before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lucca and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Lucca include Via Fillungo in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
35.26% of people start their Via Fillungo visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Via Fillungo
64.29% of people prefer walking in order to reach Via Fillungo