Indulge in some marine entertainment. Take a dip with the adorable dolphins at the Dolphin Cove Negril and you reward yourself with an experience of a romantic dolphin kiss. The dolphin cove is a naturally formed cove surrounded with about 5 acres of dense lush green forest. Besides, you have a variety of programs to choose from at the dolphin cove. Kids especially would love this place. So if swimming with Dolphins is on your bucket list, do pay visit to this glorious cove.
Once you enter the cove you should try the following:
- Mini-boats to explore the coast.
- Interact and snorkel with stingrays.
- Take a glass-bottom kayak ride to explore the exciting underwater world.
- Watch the hilarious Shark Show.
- Interact with the exotic birds, iguanas and snakes on the Jungle Trail walk.
- Relax on the clean, pearl white sandy beaches.
Dolphin Cove Negril Travel Tips
- It is mandatory that you know to swim.
- Children 6-12 must be accompanied by an adult for the ‘dolphin swim’ program. Children 5 years and younger can participate only if they are good swimmers and are accompanied by an adult. Child rate is applicable for this program.
- For the ‘Ultimate swim with Dolphin program’ children between ages 8 and 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Kids have to be at least 6 years of age to participate in the ‘Encounter’ Program.
- Parent or guardian must sign a Liability Waiver Form for people below 18 years of age.
- A reservation in advance is required to swim with the dolphins.
- You can also pet and feed Caribbean sharks. Ticket prices will differ according to the mammal/fish you choose to encounter.
- The cove is open daily.
Entrance Ticket Details For Dolphin Cove Negril
"Admission" to Park Activities:
- Adult: $24
- Child (age 6 – 12): $19
- Adult: $58/person
- Child (age 6 – 12): $44
- Kids below 5 years: free
"Dolphin Swim" Program
- Adult: $105
- Child (age 6 – 12): $77
"Ultimate Swim with Dolphins" Program
- Adult: $159
- Child (age 6 – 12): $111
How to Reach Dolphin Cove Negril
- Train: Old Annotto Bay Train Station
- Linstead Railway Station
- Four Paths Train Station
- Bus: Warrick Mount Bus Stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lucea before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lucea and book an accommodation of your choice.
35.1% of people who visit Lucea include Dolphin Cove Negril in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
71.88% of people start their Dolphin Cove Negril visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Dolphin Cove Negril
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dolphin Cove Negril
Dolphin Cove Negril Reviews & Ratings
Are you hiringAnswer Report Abuse
How far are you from Beaches Negril?Answer Report Abuse