Are you looking for what to do in Lucea?
- Fort Charlotte – One of the best-preserved historical structures and popular places to visit in Lucea, Jamaica.
- The Court House& Clock Tower– The clock tower has and interesting history and is one of the most visited tourist attractions in Lucea.
- Hanover Parish Church – One of the oldes buildings in Hanover Parish, the church is among the top historical tourist attractions Lucea, Jamaica.
- Hanover Museum – Set in and old police headquarters and jail, the museum is definitely one of the places to visit in Lucea, Jamaica.
- Bulls Bay Beach – A quiet secluded beach, popular among the town’s locals.
- Kepmshot Falls, Paradise Falls & Dry Hill Falls – An excursion to the three falls is one of the top things to do in Lucea, Jamaica.
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa – One of the most luxurious places to stay in Lucea, Jamaica. The resort offers over 10 restaurants, 7 bars, 5 pools and several beachside and watersport activities.
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa– The twin hotel of the Lady Hamilton, it shares all the same facilities but is marginally cheaper for stay. It is one of the two luxury hotels in Lucea, Jamaica.
Below we have a list of things to do in Lucea and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Lucea getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Lucea with confidence.