Fortezza Svevo Angioina43 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Viale Castello, 71036 Lucera FG, Italy Map
- Phone: +39-0800767606
- Tags: Castle, Historical Site, Family And Kids
The Fortezza Svevo Angioina in Lucera, more popularly known as the Lucera Castle, is one of the most important landmarks to visit on a trip to Italy. A historic military fortress that was built in the thirteenth century, the Lucera Castle is entrenched firmly in the history of the region. Surrounded by steep cliffs on three sides, the Lucera Castle is archaeologically significant as well, known for being the site of an ancient civilization from the third millennium BC. The Tower of the Lioness in the Castle is its most iconic feature and the moat surrounding the castle will transport you into a medieval world you’ll love exploring.
- Fortezza Svevo Angioina Address: Viale Castello, 71036 Lucera FG, Italy
- Fortezza Svevo Angioina Contact Number: +39-0800767606
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!