Bourbaki Panorama1390 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Lowenpl. 11, 6004 Luzern, Switzerland, Lucerne Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +41-414123030
- Ticket Price: 12 CHF
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
The Bourbaki Panorama is everything you need to know about the history of Switzerland and its fight to achieve independence. The panoramic painting has a mysterious 3D effect without the goggles!
- Panorama Painting
- Guided tours
- ‘The invention of Switzerland’
- Absinthe Degustation- a must for absinthe lovers!
The panorama is the perfect spot to explore whether you are travelling solo, with friends or with family.
Bourbaki Panorama Travel Tips
- The guided tours are highly recommended.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bourbaki Panorama
- Adult- CHF 12
- Child- CHF 7
How to Reach Bourbaki Panorama
- Bus: Lowenplatz
- Bus number- 1, 19, 22, 23, N3
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lucerne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lucerne and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Bourbaki Panorama Address: Lowenpl. 11, 6004 Luzern, Switzerland, Lucerne
- Bourbaki Panorama Contact Number: +41-414123030
- Bourbaki Panorama Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Bourbaki Panorama Price: 12 CHF
- Best time to visit Bourbaki Panorama(preferred time): 11:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Bourbaki Panorama: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
16.36% of people who visit Lucerne include Bourbaki Panorama in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
53.33% of people start their Bourbaki Panorama visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Bourbaki Panorama
67.27% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bourbaki Panorama
People normally club together Lake Lucerne and The Nine Towers while planning their visit to Bourbaki Panorama.