Mount Pilatus6869 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 6010 Alpnach, Switzerland, Lucerne
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 167 USD
- Time Required: 10:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cable Car
Every time you turn a corner in Central Switzerland, an Alpine peak greets you! Three such peaks are thronged by tourists- Jungfrau, Titlis and Pilatus. From Lucerne, Mount Pilatus is the most accessible and close one. One cable ride away, the views beckon you…the peak of Mount Pilatus, Esel, is a 10 minute walk away from where Lucerne looks like a model village and the Alps, never ending and grand.
Offering a 360 degree view, take time from just clicking pictures and admire nature’s gift with your own two eyes. The ideal way to plan your trip to Mt. Pilatus would be via a tour operator. During the winters, the cable car ride is suspended due to extreme weather conditions. Don’t fret for instead of a cable car, you get to ride one of the steepest cogwheel trains up and down the mountain.
Mount Pilatus is a beautiful peak, a short distance away from Lucerne, and part of probably the most scenic mountain ranges – the Alps. Visits can be made through a cable car from Lucerne and tickets for Mount Pilatus cable rides can be easily purchased online. You can even check Mount Pilatus ticket prices for cable cars on our ticketing portal. So better pre-book tickets in advance rather than waiting in long queues. It is always better to buy tickets for Mount Pilatus online as a time saving option. You can also get Mount Pilatus tickets for cogwheel trains that take you up the peak offering panoramic views all around.
Mount Pilatus Travel Tips
- Other Hours: Different tours depart at different times, but be sure that it’s going to take up an entire day.
- Other Ticket Prices: There are several other tour operates that offer tours to Mount Pilatus, so depending on which tour operator they sign up with.
- Tips & Warnings: Regardless of the weather in the city, it’s always cold in the mountains, so wear enough warm clothes.
Entrance Ticket Details For Mount Pilatus
- There are prices for railways and cableways to reach Mount Pilatus. Please refer to the official website to know them.
How to Reach Mount Pilatus
- Tours to Mount Pilatus arrange for pickups and drop offs, so ask your tour operator for the details.
- Restaurant Schwendelberg
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lucerne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lucerne and book an accommodation of your choice.
90.5% of people who visit Lucerne include Mount Pilatus in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
79.88% of people start their Mount Pilatus visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 10 Hrs to see Mount Pilatus
94.02% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mount Pilatus