Museum Sammlung Rosengart Luzern1969 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Pilatusstrasse 10, 6003 Luzern, Switzerland, Lucerne
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +41-412201660
- Ticket Price: 18 CHF
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museums, Specialty Museums
Open to the public since 2002, the location of the Sammlung Rosengart Collection was a branch of the Swiss National Bank, a beautiful neoclassical building that dates back to early 19th century. For anyone with even the basic knowledge of artwork from the 19th and 20th century, this museum will bring you pure joy. All the works of art here are a part of a family’s private collection amassed by a father-daughter pair; they sought out these masterpieces not for its monetary value but for their individual taste and preferences in art. The legends of that era are very well represented here, one in particular being Pablo Picasso.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museum Sammlung Rosengart Luzern
- Tickets for seniors (above 65 years of age) can purchase tickets at CHF 16.
- Students (up to 30 years) can avail of tickets priced at CHF 10.
- Children between the ages of 7 and 16 years can avail of tickets priced at CHF 10.
Museum Sammlung Rosengart Luzern Hours
- November – March: Daily 11 am - 5 pm (Including public holidays, except for the three carnival days.)
How to Reach Museum Sammlung Rosengart Luzern
- Luzern, Kantonalbank (bus station)
- Brasserie Flora
- Confiserie Bachmann
- Mövenpick Kantonalbank
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lucerne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lucerne and book an accommodation of your choice.
25.94% of people who visit Lucerne include Museum Sammlung Rosengart Luzern in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
39.62% of people start their Museum Sammlung Rosengart Luzern visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museum Sammlung Rosengart Luzern
75.1% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museum Sammlung Rosengart Luzern