Natur-museum Luzern16 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kasernenpl. 6, 6003 Luzern, Switzerland, Lucerne Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +41-412285411
- Ticket Price: 8 CHF
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids, Natural History Museums
Natur-Museum in Lucerne is a natural history museum that offers scientific information on the preservation and exhibition of collections on issues such as awareness of nature and the environment. This museum was established in 18th century by the famous designer Karl Nicolaus Lange. Some of the collection here is pretty old indeed and examines the emergence of the Central Swiss landscape, its wealth of minerals and the occurrence and ecology of the region’s animals and plants. Temporary exhibitions are equally interesting here as they deal with topical issues.
Entrance Ticket Details For Natur-museum Luzern
- Adult : CHF 8
- Children (6 - 16) yrs : CHF 3
- Seniors, students, apprentices, Tourists with guest card : CHF 7
- Members : Free
- Please refer to the official website if you visiting in group.
Natur-museum Luzern Hours
- First Tuesday of the Month opened until : 6:00pm
- Closed on January 1, Dirty Thursday (February 4th), Gudismantig (February 9), Gudiszischtig (10 February) 24th and 25th December.
How to Reach Natur-museum Luzern
- By Bus station : Kasernenplatz station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lucerne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lucerne and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Natur-museum Luzern Address: Kasernenpl. 6, 6003 Luzern, Switzerland, Lucerne
- Natur-museum Luzern Contact Number: +41-412285411
- Natur-museum Luzern Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Natur-museum Luzern Price: 8 CHF
- Best time to visit Natur-museum Luzern(preferred time): 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Natur-museum Luzern: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.19% of people who visit Lucerne include Natur-museum Luzern in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
55.56% of people start their Natur-museum Luzern visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Natur-museum Luzern
66.67% of people prefer walking in order to reach Natur-museum Luzern
People normally club together Muhlenplatz and The Nine Towers while planning their visit to Natur-museum Luzern.