Rotsee838 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Luzern, Switzerland, Rothenberg, Germany Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Rotsee is a natural channel of water located to the north of Lucerne. The channel is used for rowing competitions and is favourable for the sport due to its non-current waters.
A walk along the channel is a must when you visit the city. Admire the calm natural marvel!
Rotsee Travel Tips
- Walk along the channel eventhough you may not be able to row through it, the place has a serene ambience.
How to Reach Rotsee
- Bus: AtEbikon, St. Klemens
- Bus number- 22, 23
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rothenberg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rothenberg and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Rotsee Address: Luzern, Switzerland, Rothenberg, Germany
- Rotsee Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Rotsee(preferred time): 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Rotsee: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Rothenberg include Rotsee in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
57.38% of people start their Rotsee visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Rotsee
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rotsee
People normally club together Bourbaki Panorama and Lion Monument while planning their visit to Rotsee.