Swiss Museum Of Transport5105 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Lidostrasse 5, 6006 Luzern, Switzerland, 6006, Lucerne
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +41-413704444
- Ticket Price: 30 CHF
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museums, Social, Arts, Museums
Switzerland’s most popular museum, the Swiss Transport Museum is a great destination for a family activity. Right from grand-parents to kids, all walks of life are guaranteed to have a good time here. True to its name, the Transport Museum has over 3000 means of commute spread across a huge premises, covering all modes of transportation- air, water, land, you name it!
The museum is interactive incarnate with a locomotive simulator, advanced enough to get anyone excited. Home to a planetarium which provides one of best virtual tours of the universe money can buy. It’s easy to lose track of time here, so keep an eye on your watch.
Swiss Museum Of Transport Travel Tips
- Other Ticket Prices: Tickets for children 6 to 16 years are priced at CHF 15.
- Entry for children under 6 years is free.
Entrance Ticket Details For Swiss Museum Of Transport
- For ticket prices of other parts of this complex such as Planetarium and Chocolate Adventure, refer to the website.
How to Reach Swiss Museum Of Transport
- Bus: 6, 8, or 24, get off at Verkehrshaus
- S3 train to Luzern Verkehrshaus
- Take the ferry to Verkehrshaus Lido
- Villa Hausermatte
- Hotel Seeburg
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lucerne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lucerne and book an accommodation of your choice.
66.8% of people who visit Lucerne include Swiss Museum Of Transport in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
49.64% of people start their Swiss Museum Of Transport visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Swiss Museum Of Transport
92.64% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Swiss Museum Of Transport