- Address: Stadt Luzern, Hirschengraben 17, 6002 Luzern, Lucerne, Switzerland Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 01:00 pm Details
- Phone: +41-412088111
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Flea Market, Market, Family And Kids
Luzerner Wochenmarkt is a weekly market in the city that offers a fresh range of local products to people. Spread over more than 80 stands, this market is famous for fresh regional and Mediterranean delicacies. From food to herbs and sauces/pastas, this market offers everything on platter. So why wait? Take a stroll through this market and delight your senses with an array of fragrances and tastes! The market is especially crowded during summers as people love to shop under the dazzling sunrays.
- Tuesday and Saturday: 8am-1pm on both sides of the River Reuss at Rathausquai and Unter der Egg (right bank), as well as on the Jesuit Square and Bahnhofstrasse (left bank).
- Every Saturday 6:00am to 1pm, a small weekly market in Helvetiagartli.
How to Reach Wochenmarkt
- By Train station: Luzern station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lucerne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lucerne and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Wochenmarkt Address: Stadt Luzern, Hirschengraben 17, 6002 Luzern, Lucerne, Switzerland
- Wochenmarkt Contact Number: +41-412088111
- Wochenmarkt Timing: 08:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Best time to visit Wochenmarkt(preferred time): 09:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Wochenmarkt: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.09% of people who visit Lucerne include Wochenmarkt in their plan
95% of people start their Wochenmarkt visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Wochenmarkt
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wochenmarkt
People normally also visit Museum Im Bellpark while planning their trip to Wochenmarkt.