- Address: Lucknow, India- 226018
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Street Market, Family And Kids, Street Food
One of the oldest markets of the city, it is known for its exquisite shops, chikankari embroidery outlets, food stalls and beautiful shops featuring bridal wear for Indian weddings. The by lanes of the place expel the irreplaceable old world charm and aura. It is one of the oldest markets in the city and has a lot of fast food and street food joints. Many of the old vintage clothing and food outlets are present here too.
- Take care of your belongings.
- The by lanes may get narrow at places, be careful with your vehicle.
- Bus: City based bus services are available.
- Auto: Hired and shared auto services are available.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lucknow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lucknow and book an accommodation of your choice.
54.35% of people who visit Lucknow include Aminabad in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
38% of people start their Aminabad visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Aminabad
91.84% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Aminabad