Best Time To Visit Lucknow
Lucknow experiences sub-tropical type of weather, wherein extremes in temperature are felt. The summer months are hot while the winter months are cold. The monsoons are humid and sultry.
The seasonal breakdown of the months are as under:
- Summers: The heat waves hit the city in March and last until June. The average temperature in the city remains between 32 degree Celsius to 43 degree Celsius.
- Monsoon: The monsoons arrive usually late in this part of the country, though it experiences heavy showers then. August to October is the time for monsoons. The temperature ranges between 25 degree Celsius to 35 degree Celsius.
- Winters: The winters are pleasant with temperatures reaching extremes at times. The winter season starts from the month of November to February. The average temperature ranges between 8 degree Celsius to 18 degree Celsius.
The best time to visit would be in the months of October to March. This time sees the onset of winter season and spring season. It is the most suitable time of the year for a pleasant visit.
- 30℉ 0℉
Highest temperature in Lucknow is recorded as 116.6℉ in June.
Lowest temperature in Lucknow is recorded as 35.6℉ in January.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Lucknow is August.
Least humid month in Lucknow is April.
- Best time to visit Bara Imambara in Lucknow
- Best time to visit The Residency Lucknow in Lucknow
- Best time to visit Chota Imambara in Lucknow
- Best time to visit Hazratganj in Lucknow