Chandrika Devi MandirCurrently Open [Closes at 11:00 pm]
- Address: 31, Ruchi Khand 1, Sharda Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Timings: 05:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
This is another ancient and highly revered temple on the outskirts of the city, dedicated to the Goddess. It sees devotees coming from all over the country, particularly in the month of Navratri and the sacred nights of Chaturdashi. This temple holds religious significance since the time of Ramayana. Surrounded by the river Gomti on all sides, it is set in a natural environment and is a peaceful spiritual and religious place to be in.
- Leave your shoes outside the temple premises before entering.
- Polythene bags are not allowed inside.
- Switch your phone off or put them on silent mode once inside the temple premises.
- Maintain the sanctity of the place.
- During the auspicious months of Navratri, the Temple stays closed for an hour in the evening at 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
- During the sacred nights of “Chaturdashi” the temple stays open all night.
- The timings for Aarti are 6:00 am, 1:00 pm and 7:00 pm respectively.
- Bus: Bus services are available throughout the city.
- Auto: Hired and rented taxi, cab and three wheeler auto services are available throughout the city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lucknow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lucknow and book an accommodation of your choice.
8.07% of people who visit Lucknow include Chandrika Devi Mandir in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
66.67% of people start their Chandrika Devi Mandir visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Chandrika Devi Mandir
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chandrika Devi Mandir
Approx. 30 KM away from Charbagh Railway station this temple situated. An number of people visiting this temple regularly. On Navratris and weekend rush is there. One of best location for Lucknow people who visit this temple. People faith and trust is high in this temple. visiting this temple will give you peace and success along with good health. surroundings of the temple is also good. Some care towards infrastructure and Roads are required this place, hope Government will do something.
here’s temple is gorgeous.and. here is every facilitys which you want. like as parking , eating , room for rest etc.
Very peaceful and beautiful place to visit. You can venture out in nearby forest and river
Old temple and it is out of city and the peda is so tasty herep
Viry nice temple ...ppl usually come for mundan n other ceremony