Chandrika Devi MandirCurrently Open [Closes at 11:00 pm]
- Address: 31, Ruchi Khand 1, Sharda Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Timings: 05:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Chandrika Devi Mandir - Review
This is another ancient and highly revered temple on the outskirts of the city, dedicated to the Goddess. It sees devotees coming from all over the country, particularly in the month of Navratri and the sacred nights of Chaturdashi. This temple holds religious significance since the time of Ramayana. Surrounded by the river Gomti on all sides, it is set in a natural environment and is a peaceful spiritual and religious place to be in.
Chandrika Devi Mandir Information
- Leave your shoes outside the temple premises before entering.
- Polythene bags are not allowed inside.
- Switch your phone off or put them on silent mode once inside the temple premises.
- Maintain the sanctity of the place.
Chandrika Devi Mandir Opening and Closing Hours
- During the auspicious months of Navratri, the Temple stays closed for an hour in the evening at 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
- During the sacred nights of “Chaturdashi” the temple stays open all night.
- The timings for Aarti are 6:00 am, 1:00 pm and 7:00 pm respectively.
How To reach Chandrika Devi Mandir by Public Transport
- Bus: Bus services are available throughout the city.
- Auto: Hired and rented taxi, cab and three wheeler auto services are available throughout the city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lucknow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lucknow and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Chandrika Devi Mandir
38.36% of people who visit Lucknow include Chandrika Devi Mandir in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
54.46% of people start their Chandrika Devi Mandir visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Chandrika Devi Mandir
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chandrika Devi Mandir
Chandrika Devi Mandir Map
Chandrika Devi Mandir Trips
Chandrika Devi Mandir, Lucknow Reviews
A great religious place. This temple has the deity of Ma Chandrika, one of the avatar of Goddess Durga. You will feel peace and serenity over here. Beside the temple the lake add to the beauty. But even though it is such an old and sacred temple, there is no crowd management. Even though parking place is there, people park their two wheelers here and there.
Beautiful temple.. location is nice near lake..well connected to main road..public conveyance is avail but better to take own/pvt vehicle... Also they serve hot n fresh pedas :)
Shrine is very well connected to Main Sitapur road and conveyance is easily available. This place is covered with thin layer of trees along with a pond ,which is having Lord Shiva Statue nearby it. You will also find some birds and animals like emu ,ducks etc behind the shrine. Connecting road from Sitapur highway have farms by the side of road along with small villages that comes in your way to Shrine.Its a nice place to visit and stay ,as there is good facilities to stay for few hours.
Jai chandrika devi. Place for peace and spirituality.
Jai maa chandrika Devi Tempel ,good place ,near gomti rivir