Chattar Manzil182 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Qaiserbagh, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001, India Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Architecture
Built by the Nawabs of Lucknow, Chattar Manzil is a very famous tourist attraction of the city. The most unique thing about the place is the strikingly different architecture of the place. The umbrella shaped dome is where it derived its name from. The construction also has some elements of the European architecture. The construction was started by Ghazi-ud-din Haider and was continued by his son Nasir-ud-din Haider. The Chattar Manzil still retains its old world charm after all these years and has now been remodelled to serve as an office for Central Drug Research Institute.
Chattar Manzil Travel Tips
- Take care to follow all the rules and regulations once inside the premises.
Chattar Manzil Hours
- The place stays open at the above given time on all days of the week.
- The place also stays closed on public holidays.
How to Reach Chattar Manzil
- Bus: Kaiserbagh Bus Station and Parivarthan Chowk Bus Stop are the nearby bus stations to this place.
- Auto: Shared and hired cab and auto rickshaw services are available.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lucknow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lucknow and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Chattar Manzil Address: Qaiserbagh, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001, India
- Chattar Manzil Timing: 08:00 am - 06:30 pm
- Time required to visit Chattar Manzil: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
19.32% of people who visit Lucknow include Chattar Manzil in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
50% of people start their Chattar Manzil visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Chattar Manzil
91.84% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chattar Manzil
People normally club together Chota Imambara and K. D. Singh Babu Stadium while planning their visit to Chattar Manzil.