- Address: Chowk, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 226001, India
- Timings: 11:00 am - 10:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Market, Street Market, Family And Kids, Street Food
Basically hailed as a market area near Bara Imambara, this ancient market in Lucknow is visited and frequented by all and sundry for shopping purposes. The place is known for the outlets that serve delicious food. Delicacies like Malai Makkhan are Malai Beetle are served to exalt culinary nirvana to another level here. There’s exquisite Chikankari embroidery work at display and kebabs, chaats and a plethora of delicacies served.
- Be careful and take care of your belonging.
- The place stays open on all days of the week at the given timing, except on Thursday.
- Bus: Sinha Bus Service and Singh Bus Service are the nearby bus services available here.
- Autorickshaw: One can get auto rickshaw and taxis from Bada Imambara, which is at a distance of 3 kilometers from here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lucknow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lucknow and book an accommodation of your choice.
75.42% of people who visit Lucknow include Chowk in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
54.72% of people start their Chowk visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Chowk
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chowk