Haathi Park35 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Daliganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Timings: 07:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 5 INR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
It is a recreational park with lots of swings and play areas for children. It is lush green in its demeanour and provides for suitable grounds for evening and morning strolls for kids and adults alike. There’s old and big elephant statues in the park, with stairways that lead you upstairs. It has food stalls and recreational facilities for kids and forms for a nice evening family hangout spot. This is a perfect place for families and friends to enjoy the day and all the outdoor activities
Haathi Park Travel Tips
- Be careful on the swings.
- Take care of your children and belonging.
Entrance Ticket Details For Haathi Park
- 2 INR for entry inside the elephant.
- Entry for children below 5 years is free.
How to Reach Haathi Park
- Bus: City based state transport buses are available, Pakri Ka Pul Bus Stop.
- Auto: Hired and rented auto and cab services are available.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lucknow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lucknow and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.89% of people who visit Lucknow include Haathi Park in their plan
50% of people start their Haathi Park visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Haathi Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Haathi Park