Tours for Hazratganj
About Hazratganj, Lucknow
This part of the city is known to be around 200 years old. It is a grand street cum shopping area which sees a lot of influx of crowd from all over the city. There’s plush places to shop, eat and hangout throughout Hazratganj. In the year 2010, the place was revamped akin to the Victorian era, with exquisite lamp posts, benches and double decker parking. Hanging out in Hazratganj is famously known as “Ganjing” by the city folks.
- Spotting of street hawkers selling all sorts of commodities on the roadside is a normal sight.
- The traffic gets overwhelming in the morning and evening hours. One must be careful.
- Be careful and take care of your belonging.
Hazratganj Opening and Closing Hours
- The above timings ply on all days of the week except on Sundays.
How To Get To Hazratganj by Public Transport
- Bus: Regular bus services are available to Hazratganj from all over the city.
- Auto: You can hire an auto or cab to Hazratganj from any part of the town.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lucknow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lucknow and book an accommodation of your choice.
Book Hazratganj Tickets And Tours
Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh, extends along the banks of the River Gomti. The creator of Lucknow as it is today was Nawab Asaf-ud-Daula. The city became known as a centre for Urdu poetry and courtly diction, and reached its acme during the reign of Wajid Ali Shah who was a connoisseur of music and poetry. This full-day private tour will take you to La Martiniere College, Residency, Asafi Imambara, Hussainabad Imambara, Rumi Gate, Picture Gallery, Saadat Ali Khan Tomb and Dilkusha Palace.
Share your experience - Rate Hazratganj, Lucknow
It helps me in finding places
What a great place to hang and the variety in food n cloths...
- Nearby Attractions
- Fun Republic
- East End Mall
- Kaiserbagh Palace
- Gautam Buddha Park
- Victoria Memorial
- Indira Gandhi Planetarium
- Kukrail Forest Reserve
- Nawabganj Bird Sanctuary
- Chattar Manzil
- Hotels Near Hazratganj
- Hotels Near Hazratganj
- 5 Star Hotels Near Hazratganj
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Hazratganj
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Hazratganj
- Budget Hotels Near Hazratganj
- Cheap Hotels Near Hazratganj
- Luxury Hotels Near Hazratganj
- Lucknow Day-wise Trips
- 1 Day in Lucknow
- 2 Days in Lucknow
- 3 Days in Lucknow
- 4 Days in Lucknow
- 5 Days in Lucknow
- 6 Days in Lucknow
- 7 Days in Lucknow