Hazratganj460 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 226001, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Street Market, Family And Kids, Street Food
This part of the city is known to be around 200 years old. It is a grand street cum shopping area which sees a lot of influx of crowd from all over the city. There’s plush places to shop, eat and hangout throughout Hazratganj. In the year 2010, the place was revamped akin to the Victorian era, with exquisite lamp posts, benches and double decker parking. Hanging out in Hazratganj is famously known as “Ganjing” by the city folks.
Hazratganj Travel Tips
- Spotting of street hawkers selling all sorts of commodities on the roadside is a normal sight.
- The traffic gets overwhelming in the morning and evening hours. One must be careful.
- Be careful and take care of your belonging.
- The above timings ply on all days of the week except on Sundays.
How to Reach Hazratganj
- Bus: Regular bus services are available to Hazratganj from all over the city.
- Auto: You can hire an auto or cab to Hazratganj from any part of the town.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lucknow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lucknow and book an accommodation of your choice.
51.17% of people who visit Lucknow include Hazratganj in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
47.73% of people start their Hazratganj visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Hazratganj
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hazratganj