How to Reach Lucknow
How to reach Lucknow
HOW TO GET TO LUCKNOW
By Air: Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport is situated in Amausi in the city of Lucknow. It is well connected to all the major metropolitan cities of the country.
By Train: Charbagh Railway Station is the city based railway station, located in Charbagh, Lucknow. It is connected to all parts of the country with regular trains plying from metropolitan cities as well as other cities.
The two main railway stations in Lucknow are:
- Lucknow Charbagh Railway Station: Situated at station road, it is the most frequented and engaging train station of the city, with trains coming from all over the country.
- Lucknow City Railway Station: Located at Jawahar Nagar, this station sees trains from nearby cities.
By Bus: State and private transport bus services are available to the city from the neighbouring states of Punjab, Uttarakhand and Delhi.
HOW TO GET AROUND LUCKNOW
- By Bus: State Transport Bus services and city based transport bus services are readily available in all parts of the city. They are cheap and highly convenient and well connected to all parts of the city.
- By Auto: Three wheeler shared and hired auto services are readily and conveniently available throughout the city.
- By Cab: Cabs can be hired from city based radio cab services from any part of the city to anywhere.
Modes of Transportation in Lucknow
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Lucknow. The most preferred mode of transport in Lucknow is Car.
Average distance: 10.63 km Average time: 33.63 min
Car 62.5%Driving 23 min Walking 0.4 min Overall average time for 11 kms 23.4 min
Walking 12.5%Walking 90 min Driving 30 min Overall average time for 10 kms 120 min
Bike 12.5%Bike 20 min Overall average time for 10 kms 20 min
Motorbike 12.5%Motorbike 12 min Overall average time for 10 kms 12 min
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Kasauli
- How To Reach Orachha
- How To Reach Dehradun
- How To Reach Dharamshala
- How To Reach Vrindavan
- How To Reach Amarkantak
- How To Reach Ooty
- How To Reach Madurai
- How To Reach Mussoorie
- How To Reach Khajuraho
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Agra
- How To Reach Leh
- How To Reach Mumbai
- How To Reach Delhi
- How To Reach Amritsar
- How To Reach Chennai
- How To Reach Jaipur
- How To Reach Panaji
- How To Reach Varanasi
- How To Reach Mount Abu