Kaiserbagh PalaceCurrently Open
- Address: Maharaja Mahmudabad, Qaiserbagh, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001, India
- Timings: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture
The Kaiserbagh Palace in Lucknow is a place of unmatched splendour and grandeur. It is one of the most widely visited places in the city. The palace was built by Wazid Ali Shah in the year 1848 to 1850. The Nawab intended the palace to be an eighth wonder of the world and a garden of paradise of sorts. The Kaiserbagh Palace is an exquisite example of Mughal architecture ingenuity. The place becomes all the more charming with its Mughal style pavilions, statues inspired by European architecture, and golden hued crowns. There’s thre yellow buildings flanking the place, that were once used to house the royal ladies.
Kaiserbagh Palace Travel Tips
- It is a place of architectural and cultural importance, hence, the sanctity of the place needs to be maintained.
Kaiserbagh Palace Hours
- The place stays open on all days of the week at the above timing, including public holidays.
How to Reach Kaiserbagh Palace
- Bus: Friends Bus Service and Avon Bus Service are the nearby bus stations to this place.
- Cab: The place can be reached by hiring a cab or an auto rickshaw.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lucknow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lucknow and book an accommodation of your choice.
15.12% of people who visit Lucknow include Kaiserbagh Palace in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
45.45% of people start their Kaiserbagh Palace visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Kaiserbagh Palace
61.9% of people prefer walking in order to reach Kaiserbagh Palace