Shaheed SmarakCurrently Open
- Address: NH 24, Qaiserbagh, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +91-5222625396
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: River, Historical Site, War Memorial, Family And Kids
The picturesque Shaheed Smarak is located on the banks of River Gomti. It was constructed by the Lucknow Development Authority to mark the First War of Independence in 1857 against the East India Company. It is a structure to mark the bravery of those unknown valiant soldier who laid down their lives during the war of Independence. It is a tall white monolithic structure, which sees cool and fresh air coming from the banks. It is a structure which holds both historical and cultural importance.
Entrance Ticket Details For Shaheed Smarak
- Parking charges for vehicles ply.
- You can also enjoy boating at 40 INR per full boat.
How to Reach Shaheed Smarak
- Bus: City based state transport buses are available.
- Auto: Hired and rented auto and cab services are available.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lucknow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lucknow and book an accommodation of your choice.
10.33% of people who visit Lucknow include Shaheed Smarak in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
58.33% of people start their Shaheed Smarak visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Shaheed Smarak
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shaheed Smarak