Sikandar Bagh85 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Sikandar Bagh Check, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Monument, Family And Kids
Sikander Bagh is an old monument, villa and garden, enclosed by a fortified wall. It has the typical old world delectable charm and provides peace and tranquility at an intersection. It was constructed under in reign of Sadat Ali Khan, and forms for a place of quiet and calm away from the din of the nearby Hazratganj. It is also a protected site. It has historical inkling in terms of the valor of Begum Hazrat in the fight against the British.
Sikandar Bagh Travel Tips
- As it is a monument of historical and architectural importance, care should be taken by the tourists to maintain it.
How to Reach Sikandar Bagh
- Cab: It can be reached by hiring an auto rickshaw or cab.
- Bus: Lucknow University Bus Stop is the nearest bus stop to this place.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lucknow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lucknow and book an accommodation of your choice.
9.02% of people who visit Lucknow include Sikandar Bagh in their plan
36.36% of people start their Sikandar Bagh visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sikandar Bagh
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sikandar Bagh