The Residency Lucknow458 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Deep Manak Nagar, Qaiserbagh, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001, India
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-8224085722
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Historical Site, Monument, War Memorial, Family And Kids
The British Residency is a famous historical landmark of this place. It is now in ruins and has been declared as a protected monument by the Archaeological Survey of India. It is known to have provided refuge to the Britishers in the uprising at the First War of Independence. It is a government office today and a famous attraction of the city. It has a cannon right in front of it and a field with lush greenery too.
The Residency Lucknow Travel Tips
- Owing to its historical importance, it is expected of people to not cause any damage to the place, in any which way.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Residency Lucknow
- 100 INR (for foreigners)
- 5 INR (for Indians)
The Residency Lucknow Hours
- The above timings ply for all days of the week.
- Please visit the official website to know the schedule of the place on festivals and special occasions.
How to Reach The Residency Lucknow
- Bus: Friends Bus Service and Avon Bus Service are the nearby bus services to this place.
- Auto: Auto and Rickshaw services are available nearby.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lucknow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lucknow and book an accommodation of your choice.
53.69% of people who visit Lucknow include The Residency Lucknow in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
63.51% of people start their The Residency Lucknow visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see The Residency Lucknow
93.59% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Residency Lucknow
The Residency Lucknow Reviews & Ratings
Can we visit residency today or another day next week??Answer Report Abuse