The Residency LucknowCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Deep Manak Nagar, Qaiserbagh, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001, India
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-8224085722
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Historical Site, Monument, War Memorial, Family And Kids
The Residency Lucknow - Review
The British Residency is a famous historical landmark of this place. It is now in ruins and has been declared as a protected monument by the Archaeological Survey of India. It is known to have provided refuge to the Britishers in the uprising at the First War of Independence. It is a government office today and a famous attraction of the city. It has a cannon right in front of it and a field with lush greenery too.
The Residency Lucknow Information
- Owing to its historical importance, it is expected of people to not cause any damage to the place, in any which way.
The Residency Lucknow Ticket Prices
- 100 INR (for foreigners)
- 5 INR (for Indians)
The Residency Lucknow Opening and Closing Hours
- The above timings ply for all days of the week.
- Please visit the official website to know the schedule of the place on festivals and special occasions.
How To reach The Residency Lucknow by Public Transport
- Bus: Friends Bus Service and Avon Bus Service are the nearby bus services to this place.
- Auto: Auto and Rickshaw services are available nearby.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lucknow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lucknow and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting The Residency Lucknow
95% of people who visit Lucknow include The Residency Lucknow in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
60.77% of people start their The Residency Lucknow visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see The Residency Lucknow
94.14% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Residency Lucknow
The Residency Lucknow Map
The Residency Lucknow Trips
The Residency Lucknow, Lucknow Reviews
Historical place. It's a great site to meet ups.. Here you can spend quality time with your friends family classmates and loved ones. Great atmosphere full of greenery. So many monuments are here which shows us the past time of our country's. Thank-you
It's historic and valuable place where lot of peoples with their friends and family visit daily . Here you can see many historic architectures and things that are valuable for your knowledge. It's famous in Lucknow and the ticket price is very low. If you are in Lucknow spend some time here and you"ll enjoy it 👍👍
Important archaeological site that is located in Lucknow. This Residency was initially owned by British people later on taken by Government of India. I had memorable visit to this Residency. One should visit early morning so that you can see many kinds of birds and animals that are roaming here and there. Many people use to come here for walking in the early morning and they used to feed most of the animals over there. So it is really good opportunity for us to see this kind of activities over there. Inside the Residency there is one Museum, one should not miss this Museum which depict the various activities occurred in this Residency.
Love the whole experience. Better security is needed who can stop people to spoil the monument. People are still interested in announcing their over on walls!! The monument is vast and historical and must visit for history lovers
The British residency of Lucknow is known as historical monument. It was built by the English and now is in ruins and is declared protected monument by archeological department. The British residency was the place that was served as refuge for approximately 3000 British inhabitants during the time of the uprising of 1857. Now you can go here for a while to see the importance of this place...
All QuestionsThe residency lucknow
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station