Best Time To Visit Lugano
The climate in Lugano can be classified as a humid subtropical one. The summers are warm and humid while the winters too are mild. Though winters are a little chilly, but snowfall is quite less. The average temperature is usually around 12 – 13 degree Celsius.
- Winter: The months of November to February are the coldest of the year. The temperatures average around 3-4 degree Celsius and snowfall is expected sometimes. Rainfall is very less during these months.
- Spring: The months of March and April have a beautiful weather and the temperature is very comfortable making it the best time to visit Lugano. Rainfall starts to increase by the end of April.
- Summer: Summer lasts from May till mid-September. Temperatures reach to 27 degree Celsius, but on an average are around 18- 20 degree Celsius. Heavy rainfall is expected during this period.
- Autumn: The temperature starts dropping and so does the amount of precipitation received. Autumn generally is from mid-September to October end.
Lugano is a destination that can be visited anytime of the year with friends and family. Though March to October is the preferred by tourists, the winters in Lugano are also simple magnificent.
- 20℉ 0℉
Highest temperature in Lugano is recorded as 89.6℉ in August.
Lowest temperature in Lugano is recorded as 21.2℉ in January.
- 90 0
Maximum rain recorded in Lugano is 2457.3 mm in June.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Lugano is December.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Lugano is February.
Least humid month in Lugano is April.
- Best time to visit Lake Lugano in Lugano
- Best time to visit Monte Bre in Lugano
- Best time to visit Monte Tamaro in Lugano
- Best time to visit Chiesa Di Santa Maria Degli Angeli in Lugano