Cornaredo Stadium194 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via Trevano 100, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland
- Phone: +41-919228672
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Stadium, Family And Kids, Sports And Recreation, Stadiums And Arenas
Used mostly for football matches, the Cornaredo Stadium in Switzerland is the home ground of FC Lugano. The stadium has 5000 seats and 10,000 standing places with a total capacity to hold 15000 in its audience. If you are a football fan this stadium should be on your list of attractions in Lugano.
Cornaredo Stadium Travel Tips
- Visit the stadium only during a match. The stadium is not open otherwise.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cornaredo Stadium
- Please visit the official website for prices and game schedules.
Cornaredo Stadium Hours
- Timings depend of match hours.
How to Reach Cornaredo Stadium
- Train: Albonago Inclined Railway Station, Cassarate Inclined Railway Station, Aldesago Inclined Railway Station
- Bus: Faster Bus Sagl Bus Stop Davesco, Casteldavesco Bus Stop, Lugano Cassarate - Terminal Bus Bus Stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lugano before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lugano and book an accommodation of your choice.
10.97% of people who visit Lugano include Cornaredo Stadium in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
41.43% of people start their Cornaredo Stadium visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Cornaredo Stadium
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cornaredo Stadium