Lake LuganoCurrently Open
- Address: Lugano, Switzerland
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mountain, View Point, Family And Kids, Lake
Switzerland is known for its picturesque lakes with mountains in their backdrop. Lake Lugano is just another lake justifying the mesmerizing beauty of Switzerland, especially the city of Lugano. However, what makes this lake all the more luring is the busy city replete with restaurants and tourist attractions at its shore.
Lake Lugano offers breathtaking views of the city with unimaginable greenery in its surroundings. A boat tour is suggested to experience everything the majestic lake has to offer.
- Take a boat tour to explore the mesmerizing beauty of the lake.
- Train: Lugano-Paradiso Train Station, Lugano-Paradiso MS Inclined Railway Station, Monte San Salvatore Inclined Railway Station
- Bus: Shuttle Bus Sagl Bus Stop, Aldesago, Arcate Bus Station, Lugano Cassarate – Terminal Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lugano before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lugano and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Lugano include Lake Lugano in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
45.4% of people start their Lake Lugano visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Lake Lugano
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lake Lugano
Excellent place for view .. natural beauty..
Just came from my vacation to Nice and Milan, went on an excursion to lake como/ lugano, it is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen, looking forward to one day going back, so peaceful and calm.
Fantastic place a must see
Beautiful lake, charming
Is one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been. #LestGuide