Monte San Salvatore, Lugano
About Monte San Salvatore, Lugano
Monte San Salvatore, Lugano - Address
Address: Monte San Salvatore, 6912 Lugano, Switzerland
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 8.4K times in trip plans
Mountain, View Point, Family And Kids, Lake
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Measure your fitness level or shed off those extra calories by driving down a mere 25 minutes to the gorgeous village of Ciona. Here you will spot markings that lead you to the steep yet worthy climb of San Salvatore. The hiking trails have a picturesque backdrop with breathtaking views of the majestic lake and other mountains. But don’t worry, if you aren’t fit enough for the climb, you can take the funicular to the top.
Monte San Salvatore Information
- Atop the mountain is a magnificent church you should pay visit to.
- From the San Salvatore you have an option to continue hiking to the picturesque village Carona and further to Morcote.
- Wear comfortable footwear.
- There is a restaurant at the top of the restaurant where you can relax for a while after the strenuous hike.
How To reach Monte San Salvatore by Public Transport
- Train: Monte San Salvatore Train Station, Lugano-Paradiso Train Station, Lugano-Paradiso MS Train Station
- Bus: Shuttle Bus Sagl Bus Station, Lugano Cassarate - Terminal Bus, Aldesago, Arcate Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lugano before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lugano and book an accommodation of your choice.