Monte TamaroCurrently Open
- Address: 6806 Gambarogno, Switzerland, Lugano
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +41-0919462303
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mountain, Food And Drinks, Family And Kids, Adventure
Monte Tamaro - Review
Located in the Lugano-Bellinzona-Locarno, Monte Tamaro is a lovely mountain with mesmerizing views used as a starting point for panoramic views in Switzerland. The mountain is replete with adventures like zip wire, flying fox and more nestled in its adventure park.. Monte Tamaro is divided in two parts, the middle stage and the top stage. The adventure park has a beautiful restaurant and bar that serves finger licking food and refreshing drinks.
If you are looking for a family activity in Lugano, do visit this place.
Monte Tamaro Information
- You have to pay a separate fee for a selective few adventure sports.
- Parking is easily available.
- Free Wi-Fi is available.
Monte Tamaro Ticket Prices
- Please visit official website for ticket prices for different activities.
How To reach Monte Tamaro by Public Transport
- Train: Magadino-Vira, Mezzovico Train Station, Rivera-Bironico Train Station
- Bus: Starnini Bus Sagl
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lugano before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lugano and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Monte Tamaro
17.2% of people who visit Lugano include Monte Tamaro in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
42.22% of people start their Monte Tamaro visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Monte Tamaro
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Monte Tamaro