Monte Tamaro, Lugano
About Monte Tamaro, Lugano
Monte Tamaro, Lugano - Address, Phone Number
Address: 6806 Gambarogno, Switzerland
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 1.2K times in trip plans
Mountain, Food And Drinks, Family And Kids, Adventure
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Located in the Lugano-Bellinzona-Locarno, Monte Tamaro is a lovely mountain with mesmerizing views used as a starting point for panoramic views in Switzerland. The mountain is replete with adventures like zip wire, flying fox and more nestled in its adventure park.. Monte Tamaro is divided in two parts, the middle stage and the top stage. The adventure park has a beautiful restaurant and bar that serves finger licking food and refreshing drinks.
If you are looking for a family activity in Lugano, do visit this place.
Monte Tamaro Information
- You have to pay a separate fee for a selective few adventure sports.
- Parking is easily available.
- Free Wi-Fi is available.
Monte Tamaro Ticket Prices
- Please visit official website for ticket prices for different activities.
How To reach Monte Tamaro by Public Transport
- Train: Magadino-Vira, Mezzovico Train Station, Rivera-Bironico Train Station
- Bus: Starnini Bus Sagl
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lugano before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lugano and book an accommodation of your choice.
Monte Tamaro, Lugano Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Hotel Federale
- Capanna San Lucio
- Trinity Irish Pub
- Hotel Splendide Royal
- Chiesa Santa Maria, Pregassona
- Chiesa San Massimiliano Kolbe
- Chiesa Di San Pietro
- Parco San Michele
- Funicolare Degli Angioli
- Motoscafi Riuniti Lugano
- Lugano Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Lugano
- What to See in 48 Hours in Lugano
- What to See in 72 Hours in Lugano
- How to Spend 5 Days in Lugano
- How to Spend 6 Days in Lugano
- How to Spend 7 Days in Lugano