Messe Chemnitz24 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Messepl. 1, 09116 Chemnitz, Germany
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +493-7138038100
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Arena, Family And Kids
Messe Chemnitz, or the Chemnitz Arena is a multi-purpose arena in the town of Chemnitz in Germany. This arena hosts many concerts, fairs and other events and charges EUR 5 for parking. Spread over 11000 square meters of exhibition space and 8000 square meters of open-air grounds, Messe Chemnitz has been a premier exhibition centre in the town. Messe Chemnitz has two exhibition halls with all modern audio-visual facilities. This venue sees its roots back to 1885 when Chemnitz Velociped depot Winkelhofer & Jaenicke was first built while this event venue was only built in 2003.
Messe Chemnitz Travel Tips
- While there is no entrance fee to the venue, visitors are charged as per the exhibition/event.
- Ticket Hotline: +49 (0) 371 4508-722 (Monday to Friday 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM)
How to Reach Messe Chemnitz
- By rented car/bike.
- By train: Chemnitz-Schonau Train Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chemnitz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chemnitz and book an accommodation of your choice.
43.64% of people who visit Chemnitz include Messe Chemnitz in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
37.5% of people start their Messe Chemnitz visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Messe Chemnitz
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Messe Chemnitz