How to Reach Luoyang
- By Air : Luoyang Airport, situated about 13kms towards the northwest of the city has several flights from cities like Beijing, Dalian, Hohhot, Guangzhou, Kunming, Shanghai and Shenzhen. You can reach the city from the airport through shuttlebuses or taxis.
- By Train : Luoyang is one of the major stops on the way to Lanzhou. The city is served by two train stations Luoyang station and Luoyang Longmen station situated towards city’s north and south. There are direct and connecting trains that depart towards Beijing, ShanghaiZhengzho, Qingdao, and Xiamen.
- By Bus : The long distance bus station in Luoyang has services to neighbouring places including Anyang, Guangzhou, Jinan, Kaifeng, Taiyuan, Xi’an andZhengzhou.
- By Bus : The city buses can you take around the city with a ticket price of 1 or 1.5 RMB (Depending on the type of bus).
- By Taxi : You can get to all the important places to see in Luoyang through Taxi. The minimum fare is 5 RMB with an additional 1.5 RMB for every extra kilometre.