How to Reach Luoyang - The Easiest Way to Reach Luoyang
- By Air : Luoyang Airport, situated about 13kms towards the northwest of the city has several flights from cities like Beijing, Dalian, Hohhot, Guangzhou, Kunming, Shanghai and Shenzhen. You can reach the city from the airport through shuttlebuses or taxis.
- By Train : Luoyang is one of the major stops on the way to Lanzhou. The city is served by two train stations Luoyang station and Luoyang Longmen station situated towards city’s north and south. There are direct and connecting trains that depart towards Beijing, ShanghaiZhengzho, Qingdao, and Xiamen.
- By Bus : The long distance bus station in Luoyang has services to neighbouring places including Anyang, Guangzhou, Jinan, Kaifeng, Taiyuan, Xi’an andZhengzhou.
- By Bus : The city buses can you take around the city with a ticket price of 1 or 1.5 RMB (Depending on the type of bus).
- By Taxi : You can get to all the important places to see in Luoyang through Taxi. The minimum fare is 5 RMB with an additional 1.5 RMB for every extra kilometre.
Are you looking for a Luoyang travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Luoyang from Nearby Cities
|Kaifeng to Luoyang||229.46 km||3 hours 49 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Luoyang
- How to reach Huichang Post Office
- How to reach Wenxi
- How to reach Zhengzhou
- How to reach Pingdingshan
- How to reach Shuyun Hotel
- How to reach Danjiangkou
- How to reach Zhumadian
- How to reach Shuangqiao Flower
- How to reach Zaoyang
- How to reach Beijing
- How to reach Shanghai
- How to reach Shenyang
- How to reach Xian
- How to reach Shenzhen
- How to reach Qingdao