King City ParkCurrently Open [Closes at 08:30 pm]
- Address: North of Zhongzhou Road, Jianxi District, Luoyang 471003, China
- Timings: 05:00 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 5 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Landmark, Historical Site, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Architecture , Nature
About King City Park, Luoyang
King City Park or Wangcheng Park is the largest park located in the heart of Luoyang city. It was built in 1955 during the Zhou Dynasty and Wangcheng Park literally means ‘the city of king’ hence it is also called as the King Park. The park is famous for its cultural and historical spots. The Architecture of the place is of ancient times, which reflect the beauty of Zhou Dynasty, Tang Dynasty and Han Dynasty. Highlights and must see includes:
- The Ding, which is a bronze vessel from Zhou Dynasty.
- Luoshu Tablet.
- The history and culture area.
- The Peony Admiring area.
- The Wangcheng Zoo.
- Amusement Area.
How To reach King City Park by Public Transport
- Hire a taxi
- Ask a Local
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Luoyang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Luoyang and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting King City Park
95% of people who visit Luoyang include King City Park in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
44.77% of people start their King City Park visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see King City Park
92.05% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting King City Park
King City Park Map
King City Park Trips
King City Park, Luoyang Reviews
All QuestionsKing city park
- Playa Hermosa
- One Way Church Of Christ
- Brookfield Town Parks & Rec
- Paradise Creek Campground
- Haas Lake Campground
- Nictd's South Shore Hudson Lake
- Film Society Of Greater Kansas City
- Royalview Mountain Bike Trail
- Ormond Yacht Club
- Kokomo Rescue Missions
- Frosty Five Mile
- Fowler Branch Library
- Hinkson Creek Trailhead
- Gideons International