Are you looking for what to do in Luoyang?
PLACES TO SEE
- Longmen Grottoes : A sculptural treasure of Buddhist art, It is a UNESCO world heritage site and the most important tourist attraction of the city. Take a tour guide for a historical walkthrough of the place.
- White Horse Temple : Built in 68AD, it is said to be the first Buddhist temple in China.
- Luoyang Museum : A museum housing a large collection from the Zhou, Hang and Tang Dynasties.
- Guanlin Temple : A chain of temples dedicated to Guan Yu, a hero during three kingdoms period.
- Luoyang Ancient Tombs Museum : A museum housing the unearthed tombs from the Northern Song and Western Han dynasty.
- There are a number of private tour companies that take you to the tours of different places, with the assistance of an experienced travel guide.
Below we have a list of things to do in Luoyang and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Luoyang getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Luoyang with confidence.