Castello Di Belcaro2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Str. Terrensano e Belcaro, 77, 53100 Siena SI, Italy Map
- Phone: +39-0577248111
- Tags: Castle, Historical Site, Family And Kids
Castles are a great way to discover the history of any country and civilisation and the Castello Di Belcaro is one such place that is sure to send you on a time travel. It is located in the Province of Sienna in the majestic and historical country of Italy. An ideal place to experience with your friends and family on a fun-filled vacation, this castle is built in a beautiful red-brick design and lies in the middle of an expansive green land. Popular for being one of the most beautiful in the Sienese area, the castle dates back to 1190 and has been destroyed and rebuilt several times. A historical and architectural masterpiece, this castle is a must-visit.
- Castello Di Belcaro Address: Str. Terrensano e Belcaro, 77, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
- Castello Di Belcaro Contact Number: +39-0577248111
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.11% of people who visit Siena include Castello Di Belcaro in their plan
95% of people start their Castello Di Belcaro visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Castello Di Belcaro
People normally also visit Basilica Di San Domenico while planning their trip to Castello Di Belcaro.